Join 2,957 other subscribers
Follow me on twitter!
- Balcony People conta.cc/3ny9xij https://t.co/h2xxEIK0Xa 1 year ago
- @squarespace @WearWorksInc @nyknicks @TheGarden Independence is life changing! The Wayband by @WearWorksInc is revo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @squarespace: Our 10th and final #MakeItAwards 2021 finalist: @WearWorksInc. Their wristband product Wayband gently guides people to des… 1 year ago
- Emerging From Trauma conta.cc/3u5tkYp https://t.co/UA443NolKV 1 year ago
- A Heavy Place conta.cc/39wtdh4 https://t.co/zLrs9LDxP4 2 years ago
Marcus on Facebook
Tag Archives: women
Running Lies And Other Accidental Competitions
I have a reoccurring nightmare. I’m running a marathon. (ha! Imagine mE running a marathon! And for the record – if you ever do indeed see me running you better join me because I’m pretty sure it must be something … Continue reading
Posted in beauty, faith, Faith, inspiration, perspective, Uncategorized, woman Tagged encouragement, faith, inspiration, mother, motherhood, women 6 Comments
How the Geeks Do It
As you probably know (and if you don’t – shame on you!) Iron Man 3 was recently released. Being the nerd that I am (and I’m confident you already had that tid bid of info figured out!) I have been … Continue reading
Posted in beauty, inspiration, Uncategorized, woman Tagged faith, geeks, movies, women Leave a comment
Don’t Judge Me – Oops! Too Late!
A few months ago I had the fun opportunity to speak at a women’s conference and therefore share the green room with some truly amazing women, make some new friends and catch up with some old… wait. Not old – … Continue reading
Posted in beauty, inspiration, woman Tagged Beauty, conference, inner beauty, judge others, judgement, marcusengel, women Leave a comment
A Woman’s Worth
I had the amazing opportunity to present at @MarthaMunizzi’s “Fight Like a Girl” Women’s Conference. In addition to speaking, she allowed me the honor of crafting the opening night’s introduction text.
Posted in inspiration Tagged inspiration, woman it's 2013, women 1 Comment