Join 2,957 other subscribers
Follow me on twitter!
- Balcony People conta.cc/3ny9xij https://t.co/h2xxEIK0Xa 1 year ago
- @squarespace @WearWorksInc @nyknicks @TheGarden Independence is life changing! The Wayband by @WearWorksInc is revo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @squarespace: Our 10th and final #MakeItAwards 2021 finalist: @WearWorksInc. Their wristband product Wayband gently guides people to des… 1 year ago
- Emerging From Trauma conta.cc/3u5tkYp https://t.co/UA443NolKV 1 year ago
- A Heavy Place conta.cc/39wtdh4 https://t.co/zLrs9LDxP4 2 years ago
Marcus on Facebook
Tag Archives: Beauty
Sticky Labels and Bruises
I love bargain shopping. I’m actually – probably – a tiny bit (LIKE TOTALLY) obsessed with it. If I’m being honest ya know. One thing I really dislike tho – is getting home and having “clearance” stickers stuck to all my … Continue reading
Posted in beauty, faith, inspiration, perspective, Uncategorized, woman Tagged Beauty, faith, inspiration, labels, Personal value, self worth 3 Comments
Scabby Butts and the Instagram Life Lie
A last minute decision left precious few moments to pack and jump on a flight. A drastic lack of sleep caused less than perfect choices as I tossed my wardrobe into a carry on and rushed to the airport. The up side … Continue reading
Posted in beauty, faith, inspiration, perspective, woman Tagged Beauty, faith, funny, inspiration, manicures, Perspective 3 Comments
Don’t Judge Me – Oops! Too Late!
A few months ago I had the fun opportunity to speak at a women’s conference and therefore share the green room with some truly amazing women, make some new friends and catch up with some old… wait. Not old – … Continue reading
Posted in beauty, inspiration, woman Tagged Beauty, conference, inner beauty, judge others, judgement, marcusengel, women Leave a comment
I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty… Well, At Least Smart. And Skinny.
This past Sunday night my husband asked me to watch Miss USA with him. If that doesn’t make you giggle you aren’t thinking about it correctly 🙂 Now Marcus is NOT a big TV fan, and reality shows or competition … Continue reading
Posted in beauty, inspiration, perspective, woman Tagged Beauty, faith, happiness, Love, Perspective 2 Comments