Join 2,957 other subscribers
Follow me on twitter!
- Balcony People conta.cc/3ny9xij https://t.co/h2xxEIK0Xa 1 year ago
- @squarespace @WearWorksInc @nyknicks @TheGarden Independence is life changing! The Wayband by @WearWorksInc is revo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @squarespace: Our 10th and final #MakeItAwards 2021 finalist: @WearWorksInc. Their wristband product Wayband gently guides people to des… 1 year ago
- Emerging From Trauma conta.cc/3u5tkYp https://t.co/UA443NolKV 1 year ago
- A Heavy Place conta.cc/39wtdh4 https://t.co/zLrs9LDxP4 2 years ago
Marcus on Facebook
Tag Archives: shame
This Is Going To End Badly….
Mason, the worlds most adorable toddler, has officially ‘graduated’ and is now a real live boy. He starts Pre-K this August. It’s shocking and wonderful and horrifying and amazing and beautiful all at once. We are all having those universal … Continue reading
Posted in faith, family, inspiration, parenting, perspective, Uncategorized, woman Tagged Family, inspiration, kids, parenting, school, shame, worthy Leave a comment
just because you are…
she’d asked me for about a week to come help her. it wasn’t a big deal, but would take a few hours and was certainly a two person job. i didn’t mind doing it – but you see i was … Continue reading
Posted in beauty, faith, inspiration, Uncategorized, woman Tagged alone, being loved, help, Love, love does, self worth, shame Leave a comment