Join 2,957 other subscribers
Follow me on twitter!
- Balcony People conta.cc/3ny9xij https://t.co/h2xxEIK0Xa 1 year ago
- @squarespace @WearWorksInc @nyknicks @TheGarden Independence is life changing! The Wayband by @WearWorksInc is revo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @squarespace: Our 10th and final #MakeItAwards 2021 finalist: @WearWorksInc. Their wristband product Wayband gently guides people to des… 1 year ago
- Emerging From Trauma conta.cc/3u5tkYp https://t.co/UA443NolKV 1 year ago
- A Heavy Place conta.cc/39wtdh4 https://t.co/zLrs9LDxP4 2 years ago
Marcus on Facebook
Tag Archives: Family
This Is Going To End Badly….
Mason, the worlds most adorable toddler, has officially ‘graduated’ and is now a real live boy. He starts Pre-K this August. It’s shocking and wonderful and horrifying and amazing and beautiful all at once. We are all having those universal … Continue reading
Posted in faith, family, inspiration, parenting, perspective, Uncategorized, woman Tagged Family, inspiration, kids, parenting, school, shame, worthy Leave a comment
Why the Butcher Made Me Cry
Christmas Eve Day. The table is set – beautifully I might add. Why? Because for the last month I’ve fretted over each and every detail because I adore a gorgeous table. The theme this year is glam-glam with extra sparkle. Mirror … Continue reading
Posted in faith, holidays, inspiration, Uncategorized, woman Tagged Family, holiday 4 Comments
An Imperfect Thanksgiving
Broken and imperfect and missing a few letters here and there – can still be completely beautiful. Continue reading
Posted in faith, family, thanksgiving, inspiration, Uncategorized, woman Tagged faith, Family, inspiration, Love Leave a comment
Goodbye 2014. Hello Crazy Life.
I love the Holidays! And I really, really love the “after the Holidays!” There’s something very precious and sweet to me about returning to routine… switching the year on the calendar and moving forward. Or… maybe I’m just happy to … Continue reading
Posted in faith, inspiration, perspective, woman Tagged 2014, 2015, Chaos, Family, New Year, Traditions 8 Comments