Join 2,957 other subscribers
Follow me on twitter!
- Balcony People conta.cc/3ny9xij https://t.co/h2xxEIK0Xa 1 year ago
- @squarespace @WearWorksInc @nyknicks @TheGarden Independence is life changing! The Wayband by @WearWorksInc is revo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @squarespace: Our 10th and final #MakeItAwards 2021 finalist: @WearWorksInc. Their wristband product Wayband gently guides people to des… 1 year ago
- Emerging From Trauma conta.cc/3u5tkYp https://t.co/UA443NolKV 1 year ago
- A Heavy Place conta.cc/39wtdh4 https://t.co/zLrs9LDxP4 2 years ago
Marcus on Facebook
Category Archives: family
This Is Going To End Badly….
Mason, the worlds most adorable toddler, has officially ‘graduated’ and is now a real live boy. He starts Pre-K this August. It’s shocking and wonderful and horrifying and amazing and beautiful all at once. We are all having those universal … Continue reading
Posted in faith, family, inspiration, parenting, perspective, Uncategorized, woman Tagged Family, inspiration, kids, parenting, school, shame, worthy Leave a comment
Pulse of our Heart
It happened again. I guess we all knew it would – even tho we prayed it would’t… we knew. What I never expected was that it would be five miles from my front door. Glued to the television, struggling through tears … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, family, inspiration, perspective, Uncategorized Tagged Orlando Shooting, Pulse, Shooting, tragedy Leave a comment