Join 2,957 other subscribers
Follow me on twitter!
- Balcony People conta.cc/3ny9xij https://t.co/h2xxEIK0Xa 1 year ago
- @squarespace @WearWorksInc @nyknicks @TheGarden Independence is life changing! The Wayband by @WearWorksInc is revo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @squarespace: Our 10th and final #MakeItAwards 2021 finalist: @WearWorksInc. Their wristband product Wayband gently guides people to des… 1 year ago
- Emerging From Trauma conta.cc/3u5tkYp https://t.co/UA443NolKV 1 year ago
- A Heavy Place conta.cc/39wtdh4 https://t.co/zLrs9LDxP4 2 years ago
Marcus on Facebook
Tag Archives: helping others
Poverty at YOUR table??
I read a beautiful news story this week about a Pastor who dressed up like a dirty, mumbling, homeless man and went to church Sunday to see the response of his congregation. His disguise was so well done that his … Continue reading
Posted in beauty, inspiration, perspective, Uncategorized Tagged faith, helping others, homeless, Love, love does, pastor, poverty, thanksgiving 1 Comment
Strippers and Cancer
This past weekend I had the opportunity to meet with a small group of women in my community for a casual afternoon of doing nothing more than visiting and encouraging one another. And of course there was plenty of laughter … Continue reading
Posted in beauty, inspiration, woman Tagged faith, healthcare, helping others, inspiration, nursing, Personal value 1 Comment