Join 2,957 other subscribers
Follow me on twitter!
- Balcony People conta.cc/3ny9xij https://t.co/h2xxEIK0Xa 1 year ago
- @squarespace @WearWorksInc @nyknicks @TheGarden Independence is life changing! The Wayband by @WearWorksInc is revo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @squarespace: Our 10th and final #MakeItAwards 2021 finalist: @WearWorksInc. Their wristband product Wayband gently guides people to des… 1 year ago
- Emerging From Trauma conta.cc/3u5tkYp https://t.co/UA443NolKV 1 year ago
- A Heavy Place conta.cc/39wtdh4 https://t.co/zLrs9LDxP4 2 years ago
Marcus on Facebook
Tag Archives: dogs
Tomorrow I get to meet Marc’s new Seeing Eye dog. Tonight I’m thinking about Garret. Continue reading
Posted in faith, inspiration, perspective, Uncategorized Tagged dogs, funny, guide dogs, healthcare, Humor, inspiration, Life, Love Leave a comment
Ewww! That is SOOOOO Unattractive on You!
So you probably know we have Garrett (the Ninja dog). However you might not know we also have another four legged fur ball that lives with us. Smooch is a toy schnoodle (toy poodle + toy schnauzer) that is 9 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged being attractive, dogs, insecurity, papillion 2 Comments